The only pool of this biome is actually a secret entrance to a small cave. Another one is near slightly to the west and has meat next to it, and has a big, vast cave that is home to the second Black Widow. There is also a very small pool of water between the jungle and Demonic biomes.
- Parrots can also eat starfruit, so get near the jungle while evolving to parrot.
- There is a rock with several ladybugs at the end of the jungle biome, so dragonflies can also go there, because there are some ladybugs on the leaves of the jungle trees too.
- There is several hunks of Meat and many Woodpeckers, so it is a feast for the birds of prey, Dragons, Pterodactyls, and more, as well as a woodpecker farm for Demonic Imps and Demonic Bats, which the only non-boss, non-playable entity they can eat (other than the Demonic Egg) is the Woodpecker.
- Phoenixes can also enjoy snacking on Tyrannosauruses, a food exclusive to them and the reapers.
- This is the only Biome that has two individual underground systems at one biome (caves aren't connected).